Interested in having a group event at Lone Oak?
Venue Rental Pricing
All prices below are pre-tax and based on a 4-hour event from either 11am – 3pm or 4pm – 8pm. A 20% gratuity will also be added to your bill at the end of any event. All events must be paid on one credit card at the end of that event. Rental fees are non-refundable and required to hold a date.
THE BARN seats 42 at picnic tables – 50 person maximum capacity
Rental for “The Barn” is $350 plus the food and beverage minimums listed below.
Wednesday or Thursday
Rental plus $500 food and beverage minimum
Friday or Sunday
Rental plus $700 food and beverage minimum
Rental plus $1000 food and beverage minimum
Want to buy-out the entire Farm? Or have us open for your event on a Monday or Tuesday?
Pricing available upon request.
*The Barn and The Branch Pavilion are also available for rent from 12-3p on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for a pro-rated rental rate and food and beverage minimum.
For information on buyouts or renting The Barn or The Branch, please contact our Special Events Manager directly at Melissa@loneoakbrewingco.com.
A Few things to know
- Outside drinks (of any kind) are not permitted in Event spaces.
- Of course, outside alcohol is strictly prohibited on any part of the property.
- No candles, Sterno, glitter or confetti please.
- Groups may not take more than 2 tables in the field or in any covered areas like the taproom, porch or pavilion.
- We ask that groups of 25 or more have a private space, tent or VIP table/Fire Pit.
We can offer catering, table, chair or tent rentals and music as well. Just ask! We can’t wait to see you out at The Farm!
Damages Agreement – If your party is found to be responsible for any damages to the barn or items within the barn during your rental, by making this reservation you agree to be charged as per the list below:
Couch: $500, Chair: $125 each, Rug: $250, Side Table: $40, Coffee Table: $40, Kegerator Cover: $250, Decorative accents (plants, flowers, pillows, lanterns, other seasonal decor): $30, Confetti/glitter cleanup: $250 and up.
THE BREWER’S TABLE VIP EXPERIENCE
Love the space. Sip. Eat. Enjoy.
Treat your friends, treat your family. Or treat yourself. The Brewer’s Table sits inside our beautiful, new brewhouse. Built on-site, the massive walnut table is a stunning centerpiece surrounded by barrels currently aging our finest beers, and huge stainless-steel vessels containing our customer favorites. During your 3-hour rental, your private Lone Oak server will bring you all the brews and bites you desire. Plus… why not add-on Lone Oak Farm’s “Ground to Glass” Brewery Tour and Tasting? During the 30-minute tour, a member of our team will guide you through our state-of-the-art brewhouse, describe the brewing process, explain our ground-to-glass philosophy, answer all your burning questions — and, finally, walk you through a tasting of some of our most popular beers. You don’t need to know a thing about beer to enjoy this ultimate experience. But if you do, you just might be able to teach your tour group a thing or two. Tour and tasting are an additional $25 per person.
- TABLE CAN BE RENTED ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS FROM 1-4P OR 5-8P-SOME WEEKDAY RENTALS AVAILABLE BY REQUEST (ALSO 3-HOURS LONG)
- THE ACTUAL BREWER’S TABLE SEATS 16 PEOPLE. 10 HIGH-TOP TABLES (AND BARSTOOLS) ARE SCATTERED AROUND THE SPACE FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS UPON REQUEST.
- 50 PERSON MAXIMUM CAPACITY
- $750 RENTAL- WITH FOOD AND BEVERAGE MINIMUMS AS FOLLOWS: $500 ON WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY, $700 ON FRIDAY/SUNDAY, AND $1000 ON SATURDAY.
- ADULTS ONLY-CLOSE-TOED SHOES REQUIRED
- FOOD FROM HOME IS PERMITTED, FOOD FROM RESTAURANTS IS NOT
- NO WARMING DEVICES OF ANY KIND. NO CANDLES, NO CONFETTI OR SIMILAR.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
- WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE? ADD ON OUR “GROUND TO GLASS” BREWERY TOUR AND TASTING FOR AN ADDTIONAL $25 PER PERSON. TOUR FEES DO NOT APPLY TO FOOD AND BEVERAGE MINIMUMS. A MINIMUM OF 5 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED FOR THE TOUR.