A few notes to our welcomed guests:
Please know that we take the safety of our patrons extremely seriously. As such, we are taking the following in accordance with state and county regulations relating to COVID-19 and re-opening.
- All employees are required to wear masks
- Masks are required indoors and recommended elsewhere
- We strongly encourage handwashing for our guests
- Employees are required to wash hands every hour at a minimum
- Tabletops are sanitized after each use
- High-contact surfaces are sanitized frequently
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided in multiple locations
- Signage is posted to remind guests of social distancing practices
- Tables are spread at least 6’ apart. Please limit seating to parties of 10.
- All cups and serving items are disposable
- Only accepting Credit Cards to limit contact during transactions
- Employees are monitoring the safety of patrons and providing reminders of social distancing when necessary
Interested in continuing safety and sanitization measures at home? We have hand sanitizer for sale on-site.